Pay Rate: $50/Hr
We are currently seeking an ambitious, hands on, results-oriented and well organized, full-time Diesel Mechanic to maintain our 20 truck fleet.
• Optional benefits for full-time employees: 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short-Term Disability, Accident Insurance & Life Insurance
WORK SHIFT 2:00pm – 10:30pm+ *Requires Overtime*
• Diesel Engine Maintenance
• Electrical System Repair
• Brake Systems / Air Brakes
• Computerized Diagnostics
• PMI Inspection
• Minimum of 10 years experience in Diesel Engine Maintenance, Preventative Maintenance & Repair, as well as Electrical System Repair, Brake Systems / Air Brakes, Computerized Diagnostics, PMI Inspection, and Tire Repairs.
• Welding (a plus)
• Requires a Valid CA Driver’s License / MUST have a clean driving record
***APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT DMV K4 PRINTOUT DATED WITHIN THE LAST 30 DAYS WHEN APPLYING TO BE CONSIDERED***
To print your K4 online, use this link: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/online/dr
To find a DMV kiosk near you, use this link: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/fo/sst/toc_fo
**We have more open positions in the following locations: Huntington Park & Indio**
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
About Diamond Environmental Services LP: Diamond Environmental Services is an Essential Sanitation service to critical infrastructure work for construction, energy, waste, and healthcare industries and government sites. We are open and operating with the safety of our employees and customers coming first and foremost. With over 20 years industry experience Diamond Environmental Services has become one of Southern California’s premier portable sanitation companies. With Locations serving the counties of San Diego, Riverside, and Orange, San Bernardino and Los Angeles, we provide all types of portable sanitation services and temporary fencing to both commercial and residential customers.