807 E Mission Road, San Marcos, CA 92069
Pay Rate: $23/ DOE
We are currently seeking an ambitious and results-oriented full time and part time, Tire Technician to join our dynamic team.
- Optional benefits for full time employees: 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short-Term Disability, Accident Insurance & Life Insurance
- Set part time schedule of 1-3 days per week. Will set and agree on a schedule that works for both candidate and company before start date.
- Must be able to work at different locations without supervision
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Required Overtime
- Experience in checking air pressure, tread depths, and wear patterns are a plus
- TIA certifications and general mechanic knowledge a plus
- Prior experience preferred
***APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT DMV K4 PRINTOUT DATED WITHIN THE LAST 30 DAYS WHEN APPLYING TO BE CONSIDERED***
To print your K4 online, use this link: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/online/dr
To find a DMV kiosk near you, use this link: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/fo/sst/toc_fo
**We have more open positions in the following locations: San Marcos, San Diego, Perris, Fullerton, Huntington Park, Hesperia, and Indio**
Email Resume to:
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
About Diamond Environmental Services LP:
Diamond Environmental Services is an Essential Sanitation service to critical infrastructure work for construction, energy, waste, and healthcare industries and government sites. We are open and operating with the safety of our employees and customers coming first and foremost.
With over 20 years industry experience Diamond Environmental Services has become one of Southern California’s premier portable sanitation companies. With Locations serving the counties of San Diego, Riverside, and Orange, San Bernardino and Los Angeles, we provide all types of portable sanitation services and temporary fencing to both commercial and residential customers.