While the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation is rapidly evolving day by day, we want to assure you that Diamond Environmental Services is being proactive in preparing for these difficult moments and is fully committed to the health and safety of our clients, employees, vendors and communities. County authorities have defined our sanitation services as “essential” so we are working tirelessly to satisfy every customer. We consult daily with local, State and Federal authorities as well with CDC (Center for Disease Control) and WHO (World Health Organization) and constantly inform our workforce of any new developments that will help and assist everyone. We have always taken great pride in the safety and cleanliness of our facilities and vehicles. Today, this is more vital and important than ever. In addition to our normal sanitation processes, we have implemented the following precautionary measures to support health and safety, as well as to ensure uninterrupted business operations:
- Providing our workforce with guidance, information and protocols to help keep themselves, their families and our customers safe
- Encouraging our employees to use enhanced hygiene practices, including frequent handwashing and social distancing
- Encouraging our employees to closely monitor their health and to remain home when not feeling well and get tested if necessary
- Increasing the frequencies and sanitization levels to be germ free in our facilities, transaction areas, trucks, equipment, and touchpoints
- Restricting all non-essential domestic and international travel, meetings or large gatherings
- Establishing a frequent line of communication for employees to address all their needs related to COVID-19
Currently, all our locations are open and ready to serve you. Our employees are working hard to keep our operations running smoothly. As a leader in Southern California for the Sanitation industry, we are continually adapting our operations to serve our customers and communities. We realize our Services are crucial and play an essential role in keeping the Construction, Events and City, County and Military Installations and, ultimately, communities running with all the essential services they need. In the coming days, we will continue to actively monitor the situation and take further necessary precautions. We will continue to update you as new information is made available through proper authorities. As always, your Diamond Environmental Services representative and the broader team are available to help you through any challenges.
A good quote for these challenging times is “It’s US not I”
We appreciate your ongoing partnership and we continue to strive to meet your service needs.
Alex Fortunati, CEO