Pay Rate: $20- $25 Per Hour
Job Type: Full Time
Diamond Environmental Services was built on a foundation of Service, Trust, Accountability, Respect, and Safety. With over 20 years in the industry, we are the leading multi environmental services provider in Southern California.
Serving the counties of San Diego, Riverside, Orange, San Bernardino, and Los Angeles, we provide an array of temporary services to both commercial and residential customers, including temporary fence, temporary power, portable sanitation, dumpsters and storage rentals.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a well-organized and motivated individual to help us with recruiting, hiring, and onboarding. The Staffing Coordinator will be responsible for successfully supporting our multi-company organization by proactively sourcing top talent and establishing a strong candidate pipeline.
Our new Staffing Coordinator should be a team player who shares our core values and will work effectively with the rest of our Human Resources team. Must be driven and forward thinking, equipped with the ability and agility to thrive in quickly changing and growing environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all staffing needs and operations of the company
- Collaborates with department managers across all properties, to develop and implement the best-recruiting strategy on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs.
- Evaluates and selects targeted job advertising strategies. Implements new sourcing methods (e.g. databases, social media recruiting, etc.)
- Maintains current postings on all job boards and reposts requisitions as needed.
- Liaise with recruiting agencies to fill vacancies in a timely manner
- Supports and coordinates on-site & off-site job fairs
- Positions the Company as the “preferred employer” in the area by maintaining strong relationships with community resources, referral agencies, and educational institutions to maintain a strong applicant flow. Recommends ways to improve our employer brand.
- Updates job list / company recruiting information in a timely manner. Assists with other recruitment reports as assigned.
- Assists with candidate screening (reviews resumes, initial screening, schedules interviews, etc.) and hiring processes
- Assist in preparation and execution of orientation and training plans
- Helps to update job descriptions to keep current.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as directed by the leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of experience assisting the Human Resources Department, with an emphasis in recruiting and On-boarding.
- Ability to speak/write Spanish effectively is preferred.
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, DocuSign
- Proven ability to set goals and objectives, measure performance, and deliver results.
- Strong communications and relationship building skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Health Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Recognition
- Collaborative work environment
If you enjoy helping people, driving a positive culture, and being part of an ever-growing company, we’d love to speak with you!