5925 S Alameda St. Huntington Park, CA 90001
Pay Rate: $20.50
Additional Overtime Available
We are currently seeking an ambitious and results-oriented full time and part time, Power Helper to join our dynamic team.
- Optional benefits for full time employees: 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short-Term Disability, Accident Insurance & Life Insurance
- Set part time schedule of 1-3 days per week. Will set and agree on a schedule that works for both candidate and company before start date.
- Required overtime.
- Assist in delivery and set-up of power poles, lines & equipment
- Perform manual labor such as digging and placement of line poles
- Operate equipment to place power poles and lines
- Complete work orders and interface with customers at their sites
- Use power equipment to place power poles and lines
- **We have more open positions in the following locations: San Marcos, San Diego, Perris, Fullerton, Huntington Park, Hesperia, and Indio**
Email Resume to:
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
About Diamond Environmental Services LP:
Diamond Environmental Services is an Essential Sanitation service to critical infrastructure work for construction, energy, waste, and healthcare industries and government sites. We are open and operating with the safety of our employees and customers coming first and foremost.
With over 20 years industry experience Diamond Environmental Services has become one of Southern California’s premier portable sanitation companies. With Locations serving the counties of San Diego, Riverside, and Orange, San Bernardino and Los Angeles, we provide all types of portable sanitation services and temporary fencing to both commercial and residential customers.