807 E Mission Road, San Marcos, CA 92069
Rate of Pay Starting At $22.00
Additional Overtime Available
We are currently seeking an ambitious and results-oriented full time and part time, Dispatcher, to join our dynamic team.
- Optional benefits for full time employees: 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short-Term Disability, Accident Insurance & Life Insurance
- Set part time schedule of 1-3 days per week. Will set and agree on a schedule that works for both candidate and company before start date.
- Assist site manager with routing and dispatching of drivers
- Interact with customers and call center personnel
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Required Overtime
- Dispatch experience; preferred with local service routes
- Intermediate computer skills: MS Office, mapping or routing / GPS software
- Must be able to multi task
- Must have excellent organization skills
- Knowledge of the state and federal transportation laws regarding hours of services, duty logs, drug testing and other safety regulations as directed by the U.S. Department of Transportation (preferred)
**We have more open positions in the following locations: San Marcos, San Diego, Perris, Fullerton, Huntington Park, Hesperia, and Indio**
Email Resume to:
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
About Diamond Environmental Services LP:
Diamond Environmental Services is an Essential Sanitation service to critical infrastructure work for construction, energy, waste, and healthcare industries and government sites. We are open and operating with the safety of our employees and customers coming first and foremost.
With over 20 years industry experience Diamond Environmental Services has become one of Southern California’s premier portable sanitation companies. With Locations serving the counties of San Diego, Riverside, and Orange, San Bernardino and Los Angeles, we provide all types of portable sanitation services and temporary fencing to both commercial and residential customers.