Pay Rate: $24+/DOE
We are currently seeking an ambitious and results-oriented full-time and part-time, Diesel Mechanic to join our dynamic team.
• Optional benefits for full-time employees: 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short-Term Disability, Accident Insurance & Life Insurance
• Set a part-time schedule of 1-3 days per week. Will set and agree on a schedule that works for both candidate and company before the start date.
• Required Overtime.
• Diesel Engine Maintenance
• Electrical System Repair
• Brake Systems / Air Brakes
• Computerized Diagnostics
• PMI Inspection
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience preferred in Diesel Engine Maintenance, Electrical System Repair, Brake Systems / Air Brakes, Computerized Diagnostics, PMI Inspection
• Welding (a plus)
• Tire repairs (a plus)
• Requires a Valid CA Driver’s License / MUST have a clean driving record
***TOOLS NOT REQUIRED***
***APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT DMV K4 PRINTOUT DATED WITHIN THE LAST 30 DAYS WHEN APPLYING TO BE CONSIDERED***
To print your K4 online, use this link: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/online/dr
To find a DMV kiosk near you, use this link: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/fo/sst/toc_fo
Email Resume to:
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
About Diamond Environmental Services LP:
Diamond Environmental Services is an Essential Sanitation service to critical infrastructure work for construction, energy, waste, and healthcare industries and government sites. We are open and operating with the safety of our employees and customers coming first and foremost.
With over 20 years industry experience Diamond Environmental Services has become one of Southern California’s premier portable sanitation companies. With Locations serving the counties of San Diego, Riverside, and Orange, San Bernardino and Los Angeles, we provide all types of portable sanitation services and temporary fencing to both commercial and residential customers.