- Perform full cycle accounts payable (obtain invoice approval, code invoices, and enter into QuickBooks accounting software); ensure invoices are in proper format, containing all backup required, and proper signatures for approval.
- Primary point of contact for vendors in all payment matters and reply to vendor inquiries as required.
- Review and code credit card transactions and process backup documentation.
- Ensure vendor records are complete and accurate; maintain vendor files and set up new vendors as need.
- Ensure proper documentation and signatures are obtained to support invoices.
- Maintain excellent communication and relationships with vendors, employees, and management team to resolve any discrepancies. Headquarters is located in San Marcos, with 7 other off sites.
- Maintain city permit filings, Military security badges, Fuel reporting, truck files
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of related, professional expertise with strong experience in accounts payable. Minimum 2 years of experience in using QuickBooks.
- Ability to multi tasks and exercise independent judgment related to daily projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Strong organizational skills; must be detailed oriented Proficient in the use of computer software including QuickBooks, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- 401(k) matching
- Accident Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance
- Long Term Disability insurance